Looking for a high-impact developer position in an ambitious software house? If you want to build inspiring solutions for thousands of users worldwide, read on – we’ve got a match for you!
As our Senior Front-end Developer, you’ll get to …
- work with (and learn from) some of the brightest minds in tech
- grow in a result-driven (but nevertheless fun) environment
- improve your tech stack – each and every day
- develop creative, real-life solutions for a wide range of industries
- interact with everyone in the team, our clients and end-users
You’re definitely a match, if you…
- have 5 years of proven experience in Frontend development
- have a deep understanding of at least on of the following: React, Angular 2+ or Vue
- are familiar with repository based on gitflow
- know how to perform API integration
- are keen on external libraries and services
- have affinity with ES6, Webpack, CSS/SASS
- are skilled in writing unit tests
- have fluency in both English and Polish
- have a sharp eye for detail, proactive approach to work and willingness to take the lead
We’d be extra thrilled if you have …
- know TypeScript, React Native and the newest trends in software development
- experience in leading or mentoring less experienced developers
What we offer (the good stuff) …
- possibility to work remotely (fully remote now, hybrid later) or in a comfortable office
- flexible working hours that will fit your schedule
- a personal mentor to support you along the way
- yearly budget for training and education
- regular internal meeting and learning resources – maybe you’ll be the next speaker on our DevTalks?
- equipment depending on your preferences
- lots of room for growth!
Sounds like a match? There’s no need to wait then – apply now!
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from Ola or Kasia from our HR team if your applications matches our requirements
- Phone screening – If we think that you make a good fit with the role and the team, you will be invited for a short 30-minute telephone call with our recruiter to get to know each other better
- Challenge (optional) – For some positions, tech or creative task is in place. Afterwards, you will receive our feedback and, if successful, an invitation to meet the team leader.
- Meeting with Team Leader – This time you will have a talk with our Team Leader when you can learn more about the position and projects.
- Final interview with COO – The last stage of the process is an interview with our COO, where you can specify the details of cooperation
- Yeah! The offer is yours! 🙂