Liki Mobile Solutions is the Software House located in Lodz that creates software both for Polish and foreign clients. Due to the continuous growth of the company and current recruitment to new projects, we are looking for
who will join our team.
What is important for us
- Higher education in computer science or similar
- Minimum 2 years of commercial experience as a Python Developer
- Knowledge of Django / Flask
- Knowledge of GIT oraz GIT FLOW
- Knowledge of SQL / PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of project patterns, clear code philosophy
- Good knowledge of English (at least B2)
What is the position about
- Developing and maintaining products based on Python technology
- Writing unit and integrated tests of applications
- Diagnosing and solving software problems
- Communication with members of a dispersed team
- Implementation planning and analysis of business requirements
What we are offering
- Interesting and challenging work in a rapidly growing Software House
- Participation in large, prestigious and innovative projects starting from choosing technology to implementing ready solution
- Continuous professional development and improvement of soft skills
- Flexible working hours and forms of employment (depending on preferences)
- Informal, inspirational atmosphere in a team
- Convenient office location (big parking lot!)
- Breakfast time organized regularly in well-known spots in Lodz
- Integration activities
- Birthday surprises
and much more!
When applying, make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents for the needs of recruitment for the position of Python Developer by the data administrator – LIKI MOBILE SOLUTIONS LLC with registered office in Łódź (91-078 Łódź) at Marcina Kasprzaka Street 7/9, KRS: 0000557864, NIP: 7272795879 and for 2 years after finishing the above recruitment process for the needs of future processes conducted by the data administrator. I provide my personal data voluntarily and I declare that they are true.
If you are interested, please send your CV at email@example.com. Don’t forget to include the position you are applying for in the e-mail subject line.