Designing an app that will make users get to know Piotrkowska street’s attractions in a simple and easy way.
Creating useful and aesthetic maps that will help users find specific locations.
During a few months our team of developers and designers have created an app, which combines the practicality, intuitive usage and authentic design.
Angular JS, Spring Framework, JAVA, OpenStreetMap
What is it?
It’s probably Europe’s and world’s first street app. Users, being on Piotrkowska Street in Lodz will be able to discover and learn about 1034 places: open a map, a list of shops and restaurants, view a list of available toilets, public transportation stops, as well as information on monuments.
– 4 useful categories (On piotrkowska, Attractions, Maps, Calendar)
– the category “On piotrkowska” is the base of the most important places on this street. Thanks to the application you can check information on opening hours of places such as cafes, nightclubs, clubs, shops, transport, restaurants, education centers
– redirecting to the website or fb page of the company / institution concerned
– add your favourite place
– piotrkowska’s “attractions” are grouped into 4 categories that make it easy to find (“about Piotrkowska”, “explore tenement houses”, “monuments” and “worth seeing”)
– intuitive search engine
– possible to return to the main menu at any time
– viewing the map at any time
– on interactive maps, the main icons of ATMs, bicycles, or monuments are marked
The map is equipped with a dozen or so categories to help you find your places:
– thanks to its easy-to-use calendar, you can check the current events at Piotrkowska within seconds