Creating an app that connects members of the fairs with each other and designing an interactive 3D map.
Within a few months an application was created, thanks to which Interbud Fair’s attendees had the ability to manage their time and profit from this great opportunity to create new contacts and be a part of innovation. We’ve created a useful guide for visitors to the recruitment fair, as well as a valuable tool for exhibitors and organizers.
AngularJS, Spring Framework, jHipster
What is it?
It’s an application that was designed specially for the participants of the Interbud 2017 Fair. With a full list of exhibitors, you will know the profile of the company you are interested in and its offer – grouped by industry. You will be able to find news or practical tips. All necessary information obtained during the Fair, as well as photos and contacts, you will be able to save in your notes. The application also includes interactive Maps to help you navigate through the exhibition space and find a stand of a particular company.
The application includes the following categories:
1. Information – news, tips, information from the organizers, competitions.
2. Exhibitors – complete exhibitor information, company search, industry sorting, saving the information as a favorite and stand selection.
3. Maps – interactive search for exhibitors’ stands and a presentation of exhibition space.
4. Notes – create and save business information, attach photos, transfer content to other applications (mail, sms, mms, etc.)
5. Partners – Presentations of key companies who are present in Interbud 2017 Trade Fairs.