JUNIOR OFFICE MANAGER
Want to support international projects? Are you looking for a job in a dynamically developing company? Do you want to improve your current skills? Become a junior administration specialist in our rapidly developing Liki team.
- part-time employment with the possibility of further change to full-time
- the opportunity to work on the international projects for global brands,
- the possibility to use English in everyday activities,
- friendly informal atmosphere;
- flexible working hours.
- handling the administrative and clerical work;
- cooperating with a company providing HR and payroll services;
- supporting the secretariat, managing correspondence, meeting and serving guests;
- organizing meetings and business trips.
- very good command of English and Polish (min. level – B2);
- practical knowledge of MS Office – mainly MS Excel;
- attention to details, accuracy, good time-management skills, independence;
- communicativeness, the ability to making contacts easily;
- students of the last year of studies are welcome.
*When applying, make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
I agree to the processing of my personal data contained in the application documents for the needs of recruitment for the position of _____________________ by the data administrator – LIKI MOBILE SOLUTIONS LLC with registered office in Łódź (91-078 Łódź) at Marcina Kasprzaka Street 7/9, KRS: 0000557864, NIP: 7272795879. I provide my personal data voluntarily and I declare that they are true.
If you are interested in cooperation with Liki, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to include the position you are applying for in the e-mail subject line.