JUNIOR OFFICE MANAGER
Want to support international projects? Are you looking for a job in a dynamically developing company? Do you want to improve your current skills? Become a junior administration specialist in our rapidly developing Liki team.
- part-time employment with the possibility of further change to full-time
- the opportunity to work on the international projects for global brands,
- the possibility to use English in everyday activities,
- friendly informal atmosphere;
- flexible working hours.
- handling the administrative and clerical work;
- cooperating with a company providing HR and payroll services;
- supporting the secretariat, managing correspondence, meeting and serving guests;
- organizing meetings and business trips.
- very good command of English and Polish (min. level – B2);
- practical knowledge of MS Office – mainly MS Excel;
- attention to details, accuracy, good time-management skills, independence;
- communicativeness, the ability to making contacts easily;
- students of the last year of studies are welcome.
*When applying, make sure you insert the following statement along with your CV:
I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application
for the needs of the recruitment process (in accordance with the Personnel
Protection Act of 29.08.1997 no 133 position 883).
If you are interested in cooperation with Liki, please send your application to email@example.com.
Don’t forget to include the position you are applying for in the e-mail subject line.