Liki is a place where amazing people (like you) can learn and do their best work. We are growing and always looking for new talents to welcome onboard. Are you the one? Join the crew and become our next UX/UI Designer.
Here’s what awaits you at Liki…
- working with (and learning from) our best Design talents
- lots of opportunities to improve your hard and soft skills
- space for your own creativity
- creating solutions that will be used by thousands of people
- collaborating with other departments, clients and end-users
You’re definitely a match, if you…
- are creative and have an aestethic drive
- have at least 3 years of experience as a Designer
- are experienced working with tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Zeplin, InVision
- have interpersonal skills to work in a team/ communicate with clients
- use English fluently
- have portfolio (such as Dribbble/ Behance profile)
Not a must, but definitely an asset:
- higher education in graphics (ex. Graphic Design) or similar
- knowledge of the newest trends in creating user interface
- enthusiasm for learning
What we offer (the good stuff):
- possibility to work remotely (fully remote now, hybrid later) or in a comfortable office
- flexible working hours that will fit your schedule
- a personal mentor to support you along the way
- yearly budget for training and education
- regular internal meeting and learning resources – maybe you’ll be the next speaker on our DevTalks?
- equipment depending on your preferences
- lots of room for growth!
Already excited? We are! If you consider yourself the right fit for this role and our team, don’t hesitate, apply!
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from Ola or Kasia from our HR team if your applications matches our requirements
- Phone screening – If we think that you make a good fit with the role and the team, you will be invited for a short 30-minute telephone call with our recruiter to get to know each other better
- Challenge (optional) – For some positions, tech or creative task is in place. Afterwards, you will receive our feedback and, if successful, an invitation to meet the team leader.
- Meeting with Team Leader – This time you will have a talk with our Team Leader when you can learn more about the position and projects.
- Final interview with COO – The last stage of the process is an interview with our COO, where you can specify the details of cooperation
- Yeah! The offer is yours! 🙂