Liki is a place where amazing people (like you) can learn and do their best work. Are you ready to join the team of game-changers? Get on board and become our new Senior Java Developer!
Here’s what awaits you at Liki:
- working with (and learning from) the best Java talents
- cracking the code – each and every day
- lots of opportunities to improve your hard and soft skills
- developing solutions that will be used by thousands of people
- collaborating with other departments, clients, and end-users
- space for your own creativity
You can succeed in this role if you:
- have at least 5 years of experience in Java development
- are hands-on with Spring Framework, Spring Data JPA, Spring Security, Gradle, Maven, Mockito, Vavr, Swagger, Slf4j
- are familiar with PostgreSQL and REST
- know how to use Git and GitFlow
- are keen on OOP, project patterns, clear code philosophy
- are fluent in English
- are open to new solutions and proactive approach to work
We’d be extra thrilled if you have:
- team-leading skills (good organization, excellent soft skills)
- higher education in computer science or similar
Here’s what you get:
- possibility to work remotely (fully remote now, hybrid later) or in a comfortable office
- flexible working hours that will fit your schedule
- a personal mentor to support you along the way
- the annual budget for training and education
- regular internal meeting and learning resources – maybe you’ll be the next speaker on our DevTalks?
- equipment depending on your preferences
- lots of room for growth!
Already excited? We are! If you consider yourself the right fit for this role and our team, do not hesitate, apply!
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from Ola or Kasia from our HR team if your applications match our requirements.
- Phone screening – If we think that you make a good fit for the role and the team, you will be invited for a short 30-minute telephone call with our recruiter to get to know each other better.
- Challenge (optional) – For some positions, tech or creative task is in place. Afterwards, you will receive our feedback and, if successful, an invitation to meet the team leader.
- Meeting with Team Leader – This time you will have a talk with our Team Leader when you can learn more about the position and projects.
- Final interview with COO – The last stage of the process is an interview with our COO, where you can specify the details of cooperation.
- Yeah! The offer is yours! 🙂