Liki is a place where amazing people (like you) can learn and do their best work. We are growing and always looking for new talents to welcome onboard. Are you the one? Join the crew and become our next Project Manager.
Here’s what awaits you at Liki:
- working with (and learning from) our best talents
- lots of opportunities to improve your hard and soft skills
- space for your own initiative and creativity
- working on solutions that will be used by thousands of people
- collaborating with other departments, clients and end-users
You’re definitely a match, if you:
- have 5+ years of Scrum Master and Agile experience
- understand of modern agile software development practices
- have excellent communication skills
- are able to collaborate with both technical and non-technical team members (experience working with developers)
- are analytical and solution-driven
- are a supportive, kind and patient team player
What is the position about:
- analyzing, organizing and managing business requirements
- being responsible for on time, in-scope and on-budget delivery of projects
- creating and executing project work plans and revising them to meet changing needs and requirements
- completing documentation to ensure successful project implementation
- identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities
- being supportive to engineering team, resolving conflicts
What we offer (the good stuff):
- possibility to work remotely (fully remote now, hybrid later) or in a comfortable office
- flexible working hours that will fit your schedule
- a personal mentor to support you along the way
- yearly budget for training and education
- regular internal meeting and learning resources – maybe you’ll be the next speaker on our DevTalks?
- equipment depending on your preferences
- lots of room for growth!
Already excited? We are! If you consider yourself the right fit for this role and our team, do not hesitate, apply!
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from Ola or Kasia from our HR team if your applications matches our requirements.
- Phone screening – If we think that you make a good fit with the role and the team, you will be invited for a short 30-minute telephone call with our recruiter to get to know each other better.
- Challenge (optional) – For some positions, tech or creative task is in place. Afterwards, you will receive our feedback and, if successful, an invitation to meet the team leader.
- Meeting with Team Leader – This time you will have a talk with our Team Leader when you can learn more about the position and projects.
- Final interview with COO – The last stage of the process is an interview with our COO, where you can specify the details of cooperation.
- Yeah! The offer is yours! 🙂