Liki is a rapidly growing company, delivering software to our clients from all over the world. Our partners operate within various industries like telecom, e-health, e-commerce, automotive, IoT, and some more. We do our best to provide the best possible solutions – innovative, effective, and user friendly.
We’d like to go further and start cooperation with a person who will obtain new business opportunities within a certain industry and region. So if you are a specialist in your business area, have a broad network, and are ready to connect us with people/organizations which want to do great things together, let’s talk! We offer you independent work as a freelancer, commission-based.
Your key responsibilities in this role:
- identifying leads via different channels and methods
- conducting entry discussions with the prospects
- building trusting relationships with the prospects/clients
- promoting the company’s image
- providing records in line with the company’s requirements
- cooperating with other team members
You’re definitely a match if you:
- have a great insight into the market and potential cooperation opportunities
- know how to connect tech and business perspectives
- have full professional independence and a proactive approach (goal-driven)
- are good at problem-solving and negotiation
It’s an additional asset if you:
- are familiar with IT services industry i.e. previous working experience in a Technology Company
- have proven sales track record
What we offer:
- B2B contract (commission-based)
- level of time engagement depending on your preferences
- a great dose of independence and freedom
- lots of room for your own initiative and creativity
- real influence on the company’s development
If you consider yourself the right fit for this role, please do not hesitate, contact us!
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from Ola or Kasia from our HR team if your applications match our requirements.
- Phone screening – If we think that you make a good fit for the role and the team, you will be invited for a short 30-minute telephone call with our recruiter to get to know each other better.
- Interview with a Sales Manager – This time you’ll talk with a manager who will tell you more about the role, our current situation and ask you about your experiences.
- Interview with COO – The last stage of the process is an interview with our COO, where you can specify the details of cooperation.
- Yeah! The offer is yours! 🙂