Liki is a place where amazing people (like you) can learn and do their best work. We are growing and always looking for new talents to welcome onboard. Are you the one? Join the crew and build with us Marketing Department.
Here’s what awaits you at Liki:
- working with and learning from our best Marketing Specialists
- lots of opportunities to improve your hard and soft skills
- space for your own creativity
You’re definitely a match, if you:
- know how the purchasing process looks like
- know what WordPress, CMS, CTR, UX, SEO/SEM are
- have used ADS and marketing automation
- want to develop in the areas above
- communicate smoothly in English
What is the position about:
- conducting marketing campaigns
- creating marketing strategies
- taking care of Social Media
- managing Marketing Automation tools
- co-creating Landing Pages
- managing projects
What we offer (the good stuff):
- possibility to work remotely (fully remote now, hybrid later) or in a comfortable office
- flexible working hours that will fit your schedule
- a personal mentor to support you along the way
- yearly budget for training and education
- regular internal meeting and learning resources – maybe you’ll be the next speaker on our DevTalks?
- equipment depending on your preferences
- lots of room for growth!
Already excited? We are! If you consider yourself the right fit for this role and our team, do not hesitate, apply!
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from Ola or Kasia from our HR team if your applications matches our requirements.
- Phone screening – If we think that you make a good fit with the role and the team, you will be invited for a short 30-minute telephone call with our recruiter to get to know each other better.
- Challenge (optional) – For some positions, tech or creative task is in place. Afterwards, you will receive our feedback and, if successful, an invitation to meet the team leader.
- Meeting with Team Leader – This time you will have a talk with our Team Leader when you can learn more about the position and projects.
- Final interview with COO – The last stage of the process is an interview with our COO, where you can specify the details of cooperation.
- Yeah! The offer is yours! 🙂