Liki is a place where amazing people (like you) can learn and do their best work. We are growing and always looking for new tech talents to welcome onboard. Are you the one? Join the crew and become our next Junior Front-end Developer.
Here’s what awaits you at Liki:
- learning from our best Front-end talents
- cracking the code – each and every day
- lots of opportunities to improve your hard and soft skills
- developing solutions that will be used by thousands of people
- collaborating with other departments and clients
- space for your own creativity
You’re definitely a match if you:
- have at least 1 year of commercial experience as JS Developer
- are familiar with React/Angular 2+ or Vue
- are interested in Front-end trends
- use English smoothly (at least B2)
- have good communication skills
Not a must, but definitely an asset:
- higher education in computer science or similar
What we offer (the good stuff):
- possibility to work remotely (fully remote now, hybrid later) or in a comfortable office
- flexible working hours that will fit your schedule
- a personal mentor to support you along the way
- the annual budget for training and education
- regular internal meeting and learning resources – maybe you’ll be the next speaker on our DevTalks?
- equipment depending on your preferences
- lots of room for growth!
Sounds like a match? There’s no need to wait then – apply now!
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from Ola or Kasia from our HR team if your applications match our requirements.
- Phone screening – If we think that you make a good fit for the role and the team, you will be invited for a short 30-minute telephone call with our recruiter to get to know each other better.
- Challenge (optional) – For some positions, tech or creative task is in place. Afterwards, you will receive our feedback and, if successful, an invitation to meet the team leader.
- Meeting with Team Leader – This time you will have a talk with our Team Leader when you can learn more about the position and projects.
- Final interview with COO – The last stage of the process is an interview with our COO, where you can specify the details of cooperation.
- Yeah! The offer is yours! 🙂