Liki is a place where amazing people (like you) can learn and do their best work. We are growing and always looking for new tech talents to welcome onboard. Are you the one? Join the crew and become our next DevOps Engineer.
Here’s what awaits you at Liki:
- working with (and learning from) our best talents
- lots of opportunities to improve your hard and soft skills
- space for your own initiative
- developing solutions that will be used by thousands of people
- collaborating with other departments and clients
You’re definitely a match if you:
- are open for new tasks and challenges
- know basics of dealing with Apache, Nginx
- have basic knowledge and/or experience in dealing with some of the languages: Python, PHP, HTML, JS, CSS
- know some of the databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis
- have some knowledge about CI/CD Pipeline: Jenkins, Ansible
- know tools like GIT, Shell
- are engaged, deductive, and inquisitive
Not a must, but definitely an asset:
- administration of Linux systems
- automation of performing and restoring backups of systems and databases
- configuration of network devices
- software updating and automation of this process
- configuration of Nginx and Apache HTTP servers
What we offer (the good stuff):
- possibility to work remotely (fully remote now, hybrid later) or in a comfortable office
- flexible working hours that will fit your schedule
- a personal mentor to support you along the way
- the annual budget for training and education
- regular internal meeting and learning resources – maybe you’ll be the next speaker on our DevTalks?
- equipment depending on your preferences
- lots of room for growth!
Already excited? We are! If you consider yourself the right fit for this role and our team, do not hesitate, apply!
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from Ola or Kasia from our HR team if your applications match our requirements.
- Phone screening – If we think that you make a good fit for the role and the team, you will be invited for a short 30-minute telephone call with our recruiter to get to know each other better.
- Challenge (optional) – For some positions, tech or creative task is in place. Afterwards, you will receive our feedback and, if successful, an invitation to meet the team leader.
- Meeting with Team Leader – This time you will have a talk with our Team Leader when you can learn more about the position and projects.
- Final interview with COO – The last stage of the process is an interview with our COO, where you can specify the details of cooperation.
- Yeah! The offer is yours! 🙂