Liki is a place where amazing people (like you) can do their best work. Are you ready to join the team of game-changers and support us in our growth? Get on board and become our PHP/WordPress Developer!
As our PHP/WordPress Developer you’ll get to:
- work on large scale projects for our clients (both Polish and foreign)
- integrate WordPress with React – potentially you can develop as a React Developer
- create your own templates and plugins for specific client’s needs
- grow in a result-driven (but nevertheless fun) environment
- develop creative, real-life solutions for a wide range of industries
Here’s what you need to succeed in this role:
- at least 3 years of commercial experience in PHP (preferably OOP) development
- good practical knowledge of WordPress CMS
- ability to use good practices (Design Patterns) and write clean cole (PSR, SOLID)
- familiarity with WordPress Codex (Developer Documentation)
- experience with MySQL/PostgreSQL
- good command of English enabling smooth communication
- openness to new solutions and proactive approach to work
Here’s what you get:
- 100% remote or hybrid work (you can use comfortable office in Łódź or Kraków)
- flexible hours that will fit your schedule
- b2b contract with paid days off (or other form of employment if you prefer)
- equipment depending on your preferences + welcome pack
- yearly budget for trainings and education
- internal events and learning resources – maybe, you’ll be the next speaker on our DevTalks?
Already excited? We are! If you consider yourself the right fit for this role, let’s talk!