Looking for a high-impact developer position in an ambitious software house? With us, you will support project teams in developing mostly Automotive R&D software solutions for our customers and thousands of users worldwide. As a team member you will support our project teams in developing real-product software solutions for our customers.
As our Embedded Software Engineer, you’ll be responsible for:
- implementation in C/C++ based on a design
- static analysis of a created code – by peer review and with automated tools
- documentation of development activities
- knowledge transfer to software development teams
- module integration in test environment
- designing module and unit tests
You’re definitely a match, if you:
- have knowledge of software architecture, design patterns and object oriented design
- know UML well
- know software development processes and quality management processes know-how
- are goal-oriented even in critical situations
- are ready to represent the company in front of the clients
- have good command of English (spoken and written)
- have knowledge or experience in working with GIT
What we offer (the good stuff):
- possibility to work remotely (fully remote now, hybrid later) or in a comfortable office
- flexible working hours that will fit your schedule
- a personal mentor to support you along the way
- the annual budget for training and education
- regular internal meeting and learning resources – maybe you’ll be the next speaker on our DevTalks?
- equipment depending on your preferences
- lots of room for growth!