Looking for a high-impact architect position in an ambitious software house? With us, you will support project teams in developing mostly Automotive R&D software solutions for our customers and users worldwide. As a team member you will participate in creating detailed design, implementation, and module tests, as well as documentation.
As our Embedded Software Architect, you’ll be responsible for:
- overall coordination of the subjects concerning software architecture design
- consistency of the architecture design between multiple software development teams
- close cooperation with other team members in order to clarify the requirements and architecture,
- close cooperation with customers and stakeholders
You’re definitely a match, if you have knowledge about:
- architecture and design patterns (layering, pipes, error handling, structure patterns)
- object oriented programming
- standard tools used in the software development process,
- technologies like bus-systems, process-architectures,
- domain-specific norms (Autosar, safety norms),
- systems know-how and knowledge of the automotive domain
- functional safety,
- performance optimization and review techniques,
- UML tool in use and DOORS.
A good candidate, should also:
- use English smoothly
- be flexible, open-minded and tech-passionate team member
What we offer (the good stuff):
- work in a comfortable office with possibility to work remotely
- flexible working hours that will fit your schedule
- yearly budget for training and education
- regular internal meeting and learning resources – maybe you’ll be the next speaker on our DevTalks?
- equipment depending on your preferences
- lots of room for growth!
Sounds like a match? There’s no need to wait then – apply!
What will happen next?
- You will receive an email from Ola or Kasia from our HR team if your applications match our requirements.
- Phone screening – If we think that you make a good fit for the role and the team, you will be invited for a short 30-minute telephone call with our recruiter to get to know each other better.
- Meeting with a Team Leader and Line Manager – This time you will have a talk with our Team Leader and Line Manager when you can learn more about the position and projects.
- Final interview with COO – The last stage of the process is an interview with our COO, where you can specify the details of cooperation.
- Yeah! The offer is yours! 🙂