Liki is a place where amazing people (like you) can learn and do their best work. We are growing and always looking for new tech talents to welcome onboard. Are you the one? Join the crew and become our next DevOps Engineer.
Here’s what awaits you at Liki:
You’re definitely a match if you:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- good understanding of CI/CD Pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab CI/CD)
- experience with Git, Kubernetes, Docker, Maven, NPM etc.
- knowledge and/or experience in dealing with some of the languages: Python, groovy, shell scripts
- Overall knowledge and/or experience in dealing with some of the databases: PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Redis
- familiarity with ELK stack
- Engagement, deductive drive and inquisitive spirit
- Experience with application/infrastructure monitoring systems
- English B2
What is the position about
- Cloud environments support and maintenance
- Administration of Linux based systems
- Kubernetes platform maintenance and administration
- Analyzing and troubleshooting
- Applications and infrastructure monitoring
What we offer (the good stuff):
- 100% remote or hybrid work (you can use comfortable office in Łódź or Kraków)
- transparent path of personal and career development
- flexible working hours that will fit your schedule
- a personal mentor to support you along the way
- the annual budget for training and education
- regular internal meeting and learning resources – maybe you’ll be the next speaker on our DevTalks?
- equipment depending on your preferences
- lots of room for growth!